Reaper (Repack & Portable) is a powerful digital workstation (DAW). Allows you to record, prepare, edit and create multi-channel audio tracks. Contains many useful features and effects.
Supports ASIO, Kernel Streaming, WaveOut and DirectSound technologies for playback and recording. It can work with files in the formats WAV, OGG, MP3, MIDI (read) and WAV, MIDI (write).
It is possible to individually process each track individually. It supports volume control, track boundaries, coordination control, conducts multi-level rollback / redo, and much more.
Features Repack Reaper:
1. Installation of the program combined in one distribution kit or unpacking of the portable (PortableApps format) version
(auto bit depth during installation, x86 + x64 when unpacking portable)
2. Does not require registration (Team R2R patch)
3. Interface language English / Russian (translation nktch)
4. Four additional themes
5. Additional extension SWS / S & M
6. Optional ability to install the FFmpeg plugin for the ability to import video
7. The ability to pick up and autocopy a user settings file for the reaper.ini program
Russian-language manual / Mirror
System Requirements: Windows XP / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10